I am no longer hosting my storm chase blogs via Blogspot. To view my website (which includes weather blogs, storm chase

blogs, videos and photos) please visit:

SevereWeatherDiaries.com

You will also find this blog archived on my new website as well.<\p>

Thanks for visiting!

_____________________________________________________

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 11: Down Day

Felt good to sleep in.  Still in Norman, Oklahoma.  I'm in the process of uploading my photos to Facebook as well so if that album looks less complete that my "My Photo Album" page... well it is.  Beautiful 25 degree weather today.  We went and watched Iron Man 2 then had dinner and now we're back at the hotel goofing around and doing nothing in particular.  Tomorrow we're headed for Amarillo, Texas for some storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment