I am no longer hosting my storm chase blogs via Blogspot. To view my website (which includes weather blogs, storm chase

blogs, videos and photos) please visit:

SevereWeatherDiaries.com

You will also find this blog archived on my new website as well.<\p>

Thanks for visiting!

_____________________________________________________

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 3: Getting Into Position

I'm sitting in a Super 8 motel in Blackwell, Oklahoma with my fellow chasers. We're about to go out and grab some dinner. Meanwhile, there's a nice little thunderstorm firing off just south of us. Nothing crazy but nice to watch. Nothing like what tomorrow will be... But more on that later. We're in perfect position for tomorrow. Right smack dab in the middle of the risk area for tomorrow. I'll update tonight once we talk over the plans for tomorrow. We were going to visit the Twister museum today but unfortunately it was closed today :( Hopefully we can go later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment