I am no longer hosting my storm chase blogs via Blogspot. To view my website (which includes weather blogs, storm chase

blogs, videos and photos) please visit:

SevereWeatherDiaries.com

You will also find this blog archived on my new website as well.<\p>

Thanks for visiting!

_____________________________________________________

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 3: Finishing Up the Drive

It's 8:00am in Springfield, Missouri (we're now in the central time zone, an hour behind Toronto).  Just got up and going to get ready for the day.  We're all meeting downstairs to discuss the plan for the day in about an hour then hit the road again.  I'll update later tonight with the day's adventures.  As of last night, our target for today was Oklahoma City, maybe meet up with Cloud 9 tours and George Kourounis.  However, we'll have to look at the new model runs later this morning to make a better decision.  I must say, these beds were amazing and I never wanted to get up!  Good morning!

2 comments:

  1. Please watch out for the T-Rex, you two need to come home alive! Brad needs to BBQ and you need to drive me places! :) Have fun living your dream!
    Em

    PS. Im sending you a virtual hug right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I'm officially hooked, just on the blogging on the ANTICIPATION of storms! Hope you guys have a total blast =)

    Oh, and be sure to bug Mark for me at some point. You know, just give him a hard time about something and tell him "that was for Rob, and yes, he knows he's a prick"

    ReplyDelete